Specifically, we specialize in web design and what we call “web branding”– the process of taking your unique offering in the marketplace and infusing the design with those lures so your site becomes a marketing tool–otherwise, what’s the point?
- We also deal with all flavors of web coding and web development as well as web mass marketing communication initiatives.
Speaking of, in the eMarketing world, there are “black hat”, “gray hat”, and “white hat” methodologies.
- The definition of black hat would be the short-term tricks and techniques to try and fool the search engines.
At first, they may seem to work great– and your site for a while might enjoy some short-term benefits of that approach.
However, to call Google smart would be an understatement.
Eventually, they will discover what is going on and then your site is black-listed and there’s little hope of saving it.
It simply isn’t worth the risk.
That’s why we ONLY engage in the exact opposite: White hat techniques and proven strategies of solid Search Engine Marketing (SEM)– including optimization, local search, and paid search.
- What are your website goals?
- What are you looking to accomplish?
- Have those goals changed over the years?